1. Lingualeo hereby declares that it respects the intellectual property rights of the relevant holder and requests the same from the users of Lingualeo. Lingualeo regards infringement of intellectual property rights on Lingualeo negatively.
2. Lingualeo does not control actions of its users who may post the content being an item of your exclusive right on Lingualeo. The user posts any information in the Contents independently, without any control on anybody’s behalf, which is in line with the practice of posting information on the Internet.
3. Whenever possible, the portal administration filters the content posted by the users on the portal pursuant to the Internal Policy of Lingualeo but may not be held liable for the content posted by its users.
4. Lingualeo immediately reacts to claims by rights holders concerning infringement of intellectual property rights with regard to the use of Lingualeo. Lingualeo prevents infringement of intellectual property rights on its portal and will delete or deny access to the content violating intellectual property rights if infringement is duly confirmed.
5. That is why if you are the holder of exclusive property rights, including: